Blog ini sudah ada sejak lama sejak adanya Gmail ini dibuat,tapi baru sekarang gue nulis ,
First, let me introduce myself.My name is Shalni Apriyudina, I'm 19th y.o, now I'm still a student in Borobudur university, and degree what i take is D3 accountant , now I'm semester 4 in 3 weeks.its all fine my day in college was really good, not interesting sometimes boring and nothing make me interest, except my senior, he is a middle east guy HaHa, I like he's beard honestly looks interesting and cool.he's my senior, I met him in semester 2 in my philosophie lecture class.
Ohh i forget about myself, that was about just my college life, now I rather go just with myself alone, better to go with crowded people, its noisy.I hate that, Oh My describe self, I have two brown eyes, pointed nose, full middle lips, brown skin, ohh I looks natural everyday, I hate thick make up, I hate miniskirt, cause' I'm moslem actually, I'm 160 cm, my weight 41 kg, yeah I'm thin girl, but I thankfull with that, i loved sport, jogging, yoga, bicycling, swimming and my favorite hobby is Reading, oh I loved that.everytime, everywhere, Read a book can killing time, blowing boring, and erase all tears or sadness.
I have parent, twins brothers, big family from my momma, nicest family from my Dad, and rich too(they safe my life) and this is it.thats just what i have, no boyfriend long time ago, and just lonely person, I called myself An Introvert.
Nothing special from me, oh maybe my past, my love story and allmy loneliness is instead,
Next time I will be back and write my story here to share my past my love story like a Roman Novel.it happening to me, and thats made me like now, it causing all of this mess.
See you,
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar